Pages

My Favourite Youtubers

Sunday, 16 October 2016

The subject of this post is about my favourite Youtubers (that is, people who make Youtube videos...obvs). I haven't had a tv since 2009 and it is because I no longer have a tv (it was my choice, really it was), that I have come to enjoy watching videos about the things I like the most...healthy eating, shopping, stationary, fitness, shopping (did I mention that already?).

One of the first Youtubers I started to watch was Anna, who just comes across as such a genuine, lovely person that one cant help but watch her "what I eat in a day" videos and travel vlogs, amongst the other topics she covers.

For more a more beatnik vibe, I like sunbeamsjess. She is currently doing "Vlogtober" (posting videos everyday in October) and my fav so far is her Scottish Highlands vlog.

I doubt I will ever own a Chanel bag, but I am satiated by watching Chase Amie and her handbag wishlist videos.

For healthy eating and fitness, my two favourites are, Zanna a personal trainer from London and Madeline Shaw for great tips for health and wellbeing.

I hope you find someone amongst these few lovely ladies to watch and enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoy watching Anna's channel as well and if you like her then you'll probably like the videos Lily Pebbles does as well!

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you so much for your comment. I do watch Lily too and think her videos are so cool and informative. Love your blog :)

      Delete
  2. All of these are new to me except for Anna. I will have to binge watch some YouTube videos this weekend. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carmen, thank you for your comment. Yes, I can highly recommend all the Youtubers I mentioned (although I do watch a few others too). Love your blog :)

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS