Pages

toast

Sunday, 25 September 2016

I like toast. I mean, I reallyyy like toast. I have pieces of toast in my wardrobe and some in my drawers. "Has she lost her marbles?" I hear you ask ("probably" my brother, friends and work colleagues would say). But rest assured I am still of a sound state of mind, for the toast I am referring to is the clothing brand TOAST. I feel this brand does not get the recognition or publicity it deserves considering how lovely its products are. Since its beginning in 1997, its been a firm favourite of mine, selling deliciously soft knitwear, crisp cotton pjs, cosey socks, homewear and generally well considered items. Of course, the quality comes with a hefty price tag, but I can overlook that, as the pieces of toast I own (do you see what I did there?) are some of my most worn items of clothing and have really stood the test of time.

Fast forward to A/W16 and on my wishlist are the merino aran sweater in forest green, the artist cord tunic dress in navy and bracken and the dreamy cashmere gauzy scarf. Of course, I can only afford to purchase one of these items per pay cheque, otherwise I will just be living on toast (the food that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS